RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT6 Council Agenda 29/04/14

3 posters

Go down

GT6 Council Agenda 29/04/14 Empty GT6 Council Agenda 29/04/14

Post by BK_1975 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 pm

GT6 Council Agenda 29/04/14

1.Race Appeals for Touring cars

2.Sign up for 86 gt league 

3.GTDRIVER_Druid's  saturday league nascar championship

4.Delboy mod for sat or sun night league and what championship

5.Meeting with other website owners  on multi league.
BK_1975
BK_1975

Back to top Go down

GT6 Council Agenda 29/04/14 Empty Re: GT6 Council Agenda 29/04/14

Post by Flash_Noddy Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:32 am

Hey BK. I'm saving my pennies for a digital version of GT6. Once I've got it I'd love to continue planning the GT4 league, assuming people are up for it. If not, I've got a cracking idea for a JGTC league.

Flash_Noddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave235 Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:15 am

GT6 Council

1. Race appeals

Incident between Muzza and Beardy.

The footage was reviewed at length, although it appears that Muzza is hit off track by Beardy, however on closer inspection as the two cars are approaching the corner Muzzas car moves across the driving line just before the turn in point. This affects the way the cars make contact and the type of collision that results from that contact. Muzza has has been involved in incidents this season which occurred as a result of not being fully aware of the position of other cars around him and we concluded that he had a bearing on the incident and due to previous appeals feel he needs to increase his awareness of other cars on track.

One thing to note and we would strongly advise if possible. Apparently it is possible to add a rear view mirror to the bonnet cam view. If possible then muzza should do this as it will make him more aware of the position of other cars.

2. 86 GT League

Clarification of start dates completed and messages to drivers and forums updated accordingly.

3. GT_Druid’s NASCAR League.

Approval of the league, however details need to be finalised and bought to the next FIA meeting.

4. Delboys Saturday night championship

Testing and finalisation of this to be completed by BK and Del this week and bought to next week’s FIA meeting.

5. Multi League championship

Meeting with three members of the GT Drivers league. We have agreed to run a joint championship. It will be running on a Tuesday, so the GT6 committee will need to move to a Monday in a few weeks. It was agreed that it would be announced on both sites and once we have interest we can decide how and when we will run.
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down