RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish GP Decisions & Penalties

3 posters

Go down

Spanish GP Decisions & Penalties Empty Spanish GP Decisions & Penalties

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:23 am

Please post below.....

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP Decisions & Penalties Empty Re: Spanish GP Decisions & Penalties

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:17 am

race100 vs nyyfan
20second time penalty added on to race 100s overall race time for causing a collision and not waiting.although it doesn't change the overall result as race100 will still win the race by 0.028 im bound by the rules to enforce this penalty.im going to issue a warning also in future you must wait unless a driver has lost there wing.

nyfan
is to receive a 3 race suspended ban for stopping out on track for several minutes.to be clear if you show any driving which myself or fia consider dangerous within the next 3 races you will incur a 1 race ban.

Gamerguy
I have to go off my replay,therefore im issueing gamerguy a warning to be more cautious at the start of a race,brke earlier and leave more room.more inncidents of this nature could result in a suspended ban either race or qualy or a direct ban depending on how servere the incident is.I do understand that its probably the result of a connection issue but I have to go off what the replay showed me and I have to think of the effect on all drivers.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by paulric82 Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:52 am

20 second pen is bit harsh for the smallest and lightest bit of contact ever seen in f1. I wana appeal!

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down