RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties)

+3
DylanAnderson1
paulric82
rob-lee77
7 posters

Go down

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties) Empty Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties)

Post by rob-lee77 Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:39 am

post below...
this topic is for stewards and fia only

Last edited by rob-lee77 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties) Empty wheels v controllers

Post by paulric82 Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:45 am

The pace difference between wheel and controller is massive and anyone with wheel has got clear advantage. This I feel should be looked at because us pad users have no chance againt wheel users.

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties) Empty Re: Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties)

Post by DylanAnderson1 Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 am

Race100_TheDaddy wrote:The pace difference between wheel and controller is massive and anyone with wheel has got clear advantage. This I feel should be looked at because us pad users have no chance againt wheel users.

in My Australian f1 League... we have a mixture of controller and wheels....and run quick setups only....
and in my league its even between wheel and controller....

it comes down to set ups.... Wheel + custom set up = unbeatable lap times

like i said on the other page...it would even things out if it was restricted to Quick setups

DylanAnderson1

Back to top Go down

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties) Empty Re: Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties)

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 am

The gap between wheel and pad isnt as great on other tracks. Tracks like silverstone are better on a pad

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Post by paulric82 Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:00 am

I'm sorry I won't be around for future races then. Wheels make difference at every track and I know they do. Had a friend added who could never beat me now he got wheel I never beat him because it makes BIG difference.

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:02 am

Im sorry you feel that way. I understand Dubzzy is very quick but he isnt the only one using a wheel

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubzzy__ Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:11 am

i dont have a wheel i have a controller......

Dubzzy__

Back to top Go down

Post by paulric82 Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:12 am

Haha don't lie

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by Dubzzy__ Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:13 am

why would i lie?, tell you what for every race before we start daddy ill go onto my setting so u can see i run a pad k?

Dubzzy__

Back to top Go down

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:16 am

Guys lets not argue about this, at the end of the day you can use either wheel or pad. You both did fantastic today. Dubzzy to set that time in qualy was incredible. Race100 your fastest race lap was a tenth quicker than dubzzy he was just slightly more consistant. You to are both talented drivers

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties) Empty dubzy view of race start

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:24 am

rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties) Empty stewards view

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:30 am

Last edited by rob-lee77 on Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:38 am

race start incident 1min 10secs stewards replay
involving McLaren,no further action to be taken,clearly a big lag or bubble glitch problem with dubzy,probable cause unstable connection with dubzy.I would suspect it was unique to dubzy with him being austrailia based,but Dylan Anderson who is also austrailia based didn't seem to suffer any such problems.
request fia also examine this footage and disscuss how we move forward.

1min 13 secs
urban vs Mercedes incident
I judge this to be a racing incident,i do advise both drivers to take it more easy at the start of a race in the future,it does appear that the Mercedes driver moved across closing the door on the lotus,just remember guys leave room for each other.As this was your first races on the site,this is not a formal warning from myself on this occasion.But remember what ive said and take it onboard for future races as warnings then penalties will follow.

1min 25secs
urban vs red bull driver
reminder to urbanrage be more careful in future when returning to track,you did spin the redbull out it is your responsibility to wait and let the redbull repass you or incur a 20sec time penalty.it appears you did wait so no time penalty will be enforced on this occasion.

3min 38secs
I present this as evidence of a major problem with dubzys connection,i would like fia to discuss this.
1min 55secs
dubzy replay.watch the same event from dubzys point of view.
ive analysed both replay carefully,notice my replay the Mercedes is way ahead of the McLaren.
I conclude from this that dubzy has lag which spikes from a couple of tenths up to almost 1 second at times.id like to thank dubzy for the replay he has provided.

4min12secs
part3 stwards replay
lewis vs mateboy1
caution issued to mateboy1 unsafe return to track,be more careful not to return to track in the path of oncoming cars.

5min 20secs part3
jetlife,I would like to draw the attention of fia to this incident,this could indicate another potential problem,jetlife didn't seem to realise the redbull was there,im sure on his screen this wasn't the case.

Last edited by rob-lee77 on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:20 am; edited 3 times in total
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:25 am

1min 10sec part 2 stewards replay
urban vs lewis
first of all urban cuts corner hitting lewis,then lewis sweeps across the track taking out urban.
As there has been earlier infringements with urban I feel an official warning should be applied to be a little more careful when racing any further warnings may result in a penalty.
im issueing a caution and not an official warning to lewis to be more careful and to be more aware of where cars are on track in future to avoid inncidents like this happening again
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Austrailian GP (Decisions & Penalties) Empty part 3 stewards view

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 am

rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRaging Speedster Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:06 am

Why not just buy a wheel if you think your at a massive disadvantage.

TheRaging Speedster

Back to top Go down

Post by jetlife724 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:00 am

i dont get where im being looked at and for what??
jetlife724
jetlife724

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:22 am

5min 20secs part 3 jetlife buddy,my replay it appears the redbull is not there on your screen,on my replay u shove him out of the way.its not a criticism of your driving,its just me noticing a potential problemwith connection
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down