RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FiA Agenda,11/02/14

3 posters

Go down

FiA Agenda,11/02/14 Empty FiA Agenda,11/02/14

Post by rob-lee77 Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:06 pm

1.Appeals
2.management structure Admins/Managers/Mods.Define there roles and responsibilities.I still would like to see another given the trusted role as admin.if not another admin then a league manager role.
3.I would like to see more active signs of recruiting drivers.i have to be honest I feel im doing all the chase up work getting drivers to sign up plus going out there doing my own stuff to get members.
4.this is not an agenda point as such but I want all members to know ive started my own twitter feed and tweet everyday to put the word out there.More can and needs to be done all round myself included.the site aint gonna grow unless we all do much more.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

FiA Agenda,11/02/14 Empty Re: FiA Agenda,11/02/14

Post by bigdave235 Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:20 am

FIA 11/02/2014 meeting summary

1. Appeals GP2

Incident between three cars, lap 5. Daflukey to receive a warning. Please be more careful in future.

Topman and Bob, lap 31. Racing incident, although Topman was slightly to be in the wrong here the element of lag in the incident means we felt this was more of a racing incident.

Want to give a strong reminder to Topman and Daflukey that it is not good to quit races if things don’t go your way. Everybody has incidents but that is racing.

2. League Structure

What does a mod do;

• Write stuff down
• Organises steward’s for league races
• Keeping forums updated, calendars, driver line-ups, championship tables etc
• Noting changes etc within their leagues.
• Getting drivers from their league to join in the FIA, as well as attending themselves.

Manager

• Looks after the league Mod’s and ensures they are doing their jobs, helping out if they need any help. Also assisting the Admin’s with other site issues and contributing to the FIA.

Admin.

• Overseas everything on the site, assists the managers and mod. to do their job. Will step in for a manager if they are away. There to support and help with decision making. Making sure behaviour of members is up to standard, in Chat box, forums etc.

New Structure will be;

• Admin’s: Dave, Vern and Rob
• Mod’s are: F1 – Brian, GP2 – Brian, GP3 – Hamish GT6 - Muzza
• Managers are: Dekk

3. Gt6

Brian and Muzza to complete the car line up for touring cars by Thursday, and we can announce the championship by Friday, to start on Wednesday the 19th.

4. Driver Recruitment

Need to look at getting a group of drivers together to form a driver recruitment team, and share the responsibility of chasing drivers down.

5. GP2 allocation.

No change to the car allocation will be made. There may be a case for the two Sauber drivers to be moved, however they have not finished enough races to prove a pace deficit that needs to be correct
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddweasel Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:16 am

Chaps, re GT6 - I cannot make Wednesday nights. If this is the preferred night going ahead, all the best but unfortunately, for family commitments I won't be able to attend as I don't get in until gone 7pm with dinner still to cook followed by kids being put to bed.

Cheers.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave235 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:20 am

Hey weasel. I think it will at the moment as that is the only free night, however we are signing up loads of new GT drivers to the site so might be able to set up another GT league soon.
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down