RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United States GP ( FIA Decisions & Penalties)

2 posters

Go down

United States GP ( FIA Decisions & Penalties) Empty United States GP ( FIA Decisions & Penalties)

Post by brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod) Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:42 pm

Please Post Below....
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

United States GP ( FIA Decisions & Penalties) Empty Re: United States GP ( FIA Decisions & Penalties)

Post by rob-lee77 Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:26 am

Paul is to receive a 7 point deduction from his drivers points for persistent corner cutting in the Austin gp.im issueing this deduction due to this being the second track he has had cutting issues with.I provided a track guide and warned drivers before the race.

Woody is to receive a 5 point deduction for persistent corner cutting,remeber the track limits are defined by the solid white lines,im issueing the slightly lesser penalty as its his first offence and I did see him visibly lift after some of his corner cuts.

12min 30s
gamerguy vs marcos
decision:
warning issued to marcos for causing a collision,there was lag involved but you did cut back in front of gamerguy to soon causing a collision.

1hour 2mins 17secs onwards
Warning to woody for causing a collision,i felt in this case you were driving the track and not the car ahead so you failed to take into account what the car ahead was doing.you did the right thing in waiting for paul to repass u as I would have added further time penalties if you would of continued,so thankyou for that.i didn't remove the time penalty you received as the incident cost paul up to 10seconds in race time.

1min 08secs
paul vs gamerguy turn 1 collision:
will be referred to FiA

1min 33secs
paul vs Deano
im referring this to FiA
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

United States GP ( FIA Decisions & Penalties) Empty Re: United States GP ( FIA Decisions & Penalties)

Post by brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod) Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:44 am

1. Paulric82 Vs Gamerguy222 - 1min 08secs - Gamerguy222 is to recive a Quaily ban and a suspended disqualiy from brazil if he take some one out in the first lap.

2. Paulric82 Vs Deano-DCFC94 - 1min 33secs - Deano is to recive a warning for causing a incident.
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down