RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DRIVING FORCE GT POWER ISSUES

3 posters

Go down

DRIVING FORCE GT POWER ISSUES Empty DRIVING FORCE GT POWER ISSUES

Post by stewy Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:20 am

HI, anyone who has a DFGT may have sufferd from this in the past and i need to no a fix if you can help ... i am having random cut offs during races  ... a example would be i will drive round a corner and my wheel will randomly turn off and straight back on resseting itself in the proggress  ...  i was just wondering if anybody else has or has had  this issue and has anyone a fix for this ???

Update*

swapped my ps3 hard drive, cleaned usb ports on ps3, stripped wheel checked all wires (all are good) also cleaned wheel's usb wire, decided to take the gear shifter out (was resting on some wires), then had lots of 25% races and all seem's fine but it could possably happen in 100% races or maybe when connection is bad i just dont no lol but all wires are fine

Last edited by stewy (F1 Classics Mod) on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:10 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update)

stewy

Back to top Go down

DRIVING FORCE GT POWER ISSUES Empty Re: DRIVING FORCE GT POWER ISSUES

Post by BK_1975 Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 pm

power cable comes loose at the rear when moved about causing loss of power.
BK_1975
BK_1975

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:06 am

mine is solid tho bud my old wheel however was loose as anything

stewy

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy Fri May 23, 2014 11:50 pm

well lads i said i would post back and its bugged lol .. i have my wheel in 1000 pieces here trying to figure it out but to be honest i think its just general wear and tear as the wheel is now 3 year old

stewy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave235 Fri May 23, 2014 11:53 pm

Three years is a good run. I have had 3 since F1 2010!
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy Sat May 24, 2014 12:23 am

serious dave ? i have had a lot of people say that i must not be aggressive on my wheel because they have theirs for a year and they break lol i must just treat my wheel good lol .. i have had mine since 2011 came out so that's what 2 year and 9 month a think ... so near enough 3 year ... at the minite its in bits i have striped everything in it and only 1 loose cog but that is nothing really but still it was loose so it may have been the issue ... i have a league race tnyt i need to fix it .. no way am i using a pad lmao

stewy

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave235 Sat May 24, 2014 12:40 am

I used to play the game a lot, and after a while I would find a small issue that would be ok for a casual gamer but ultimately would mean I could not be competitive in league racing.
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy Sat May 24, 2014 12:44 am

me casual gamer phahaaaaa naaa mate im an extreme gamer you should no this buy now Razz ... na im taking the micky i see your point ..

i have a gearbox issue where i couldn't select gears before bud but i have fixed that it wasn't major ..

now my wheel turns of and on or il try and turn and the car wont turn at all but every other button works etc etc its like it is loosing power or the the buttons are just been stupid i havnt a clue ...
but all my connections are fine

stewy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum