RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monaco (Appeals)

+2
bigdave235
rob-lee77
6 posters

Go down

Monaco (Appeals) Empty Monaco (Appeals)

Post by rob-lee77 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:06 am

to be fair im directing fia to a mistake I made sprint race lap1 my replay luckily it had little effect on the cars around me but could of been so much worse,so im posting this as I probably do deserve to be punished for my error,i do apologise I just got caught up in the moment and I usually look right for my braking reference point but as you can see I was far left.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Monaco (Appeals) Empty Re: Monaco (Appeals)

Post by bigdave235 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:44 am

1. Oscar. First two clips show Oscar pushing past odie. was a bit forceful in my opinion and it looked like more than just normal contact to me.

2. Oscar. 3rd and 4th clip shows Oscar lunging into a gap that was not really there (a bit like perez was doing in last years GP). I think that was also quite reckless.

3. Vern. 5th and 6th clip. there was a bit of a pile up at the chicane so had to come to a stop but it felt like vern kept his foot in which truned my car around and i lost a few places at the end of the race which was unfortunate (sorry dude).
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar69996 Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:39 am

dave with regards to me pushing past ur team mate ode,it was a clean pass i clearly had the line and the faster car, not really sure wot ur problem is with me, seems like im being singled out just a bit ive watched the replays and cant really see wot ur whinging about, may i advise a trip down to specsavers, as on speaking to other drivers in the race they cant see a problem, besides u got urself past in the end after wot i would call a lunge on your behalf perhaps ud like to post a replay of the point u passed me, didnt hear me moaning about that now did u, so if ud kindly stop digging me out and conentrate on your own style of driving thanks oscar....
Oscar69996
Oscar69996

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:56 am

I'm sorry Oscar, but I disagree with your comments. Having reviewed the footage, you have gone for moves & gaps that were just not there. The only way you got by Odie was by force as was the same with the attempt on Dave. You were too far back to make a move on both instances (in effect lunging).

Plus the trip to specsavers comments are not on, please refrain yourself making those comments.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave235 Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:48 am

Hey Oscar,

Any driver can raise an appeal if they feel like it. We like to have a system where we can look at incidents impartially, rule on it and move forward with out it becoming an issue.

I have no personal problems with you, and as you can see I have also appealed against Vern. I do think your driving was a little over the limit however, but that is my opinion and the footage will be reviewed by other members of our committee and judged on the evidence.

I personally want all of our leagues to be as clean and competitive as they can, but to do so everyone needs to be able to deal with scrutiny and put their hands up if they are wrong, that way we can.

If you want to appeal against anything feel free, I always post all of my videos as i don't want to hide anything, plus in GT6 you can save the replays which I urge you to do so you have evidence to support an appeal. (my video is in the replays and imo my car was inside your car which means we were side by side and I left you enough room on the outside of the corner so could not have been a lunge)

However personal comments are not acceptable mate, they are not constructive and add nothing. You have to be able to deal with this process as it is the same for everybody as that is all it is, a process.
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by Oscar69996 Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:55 am

look vern wether u agree or not, is not my concern, dont understand why this is being blown up into such a drama, over two as u claim minor incidents, my problem isnt with u as u were no where near myself dave and ode whilst said incident occurred or through the whole race, im not trying to upset anybody and apollogise if i have, but im not sitting back and being accused of bad driving when im driving well, its not my fault if others are not as quick..
once again my apollogies to those involved .....
Oscar69996
Oscar69996

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave235 Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:04 am

Nothing has been blown up mate. I have raised an appeal which im entitled to do. It will get looked at properly and upheld or overturned based on the RaceStation rules, and if you don't believe you have done anything wrong there is nothing for you to worry about.

We deal with appeals every week, its a necessary procedure so lets just get on with it.
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by OdieQlu (F1 Mod) Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:22 am

I would like to appeal against Oscars overtake on me in lap 1 of the big race, there wasnt any space to overtake firstly but he also was way behind before he tried to jump in, i went from 2nd to 5th after his move and it pretty much ruined my race.
OdieQlu (F1 Mod)
OdieQlu (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:32 pm

just to confirm,any driver can launch an appeal,its no big deal Oscar buddy,dave thought it was unfair you thought it was,the fia group will decide the outcome,try not to take an appeal personally buddy,look at me,i appealed against myself lol,and I do go to specsavers but I still missed my braking point with a bad mistake in the sprint race.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddweasel Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:01 am

I appreciate FIA have a lot to look at with regards to this race. Rob has kindly put a couple of sprint race perspectives on the race replay section for me.
I'm not going to make any formal appeals but, time permitiing, I would like FIA to take a look at these two videos and provide a summary/opinion on what they do or don't see. I would just like to know where I stand i.e. was I being reasonable in my moans and complaints or not.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down