RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

site progression (past present & future)

3 posters

Go down

site progression (past present & future) Empty site progression (past present & future)

Post by rob-lee77 Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:19 pm

just wanted to say how pleased iam to see the progress we have made over the past 6weeks.
Despite some teething troubles at the start the site is coming on in leaps and bounds doubleling in size,we have:
sorted out site management structure
brought in over 40 new members in the past 6 weeks
created the new gp4 league
got f1 classics underway
started a gt6 touring car championship
plus a solid group of fia members.

The future:
Targets and expectations for the near future.
F1 targets are to stabalize and find a few more drivers for f1 and gp2 leagues,were very happy with gp3 and the start and future of gp4 looks very good.i do see possibilities for a gp5 or and a f1 Americas league in the future.

Gran Turismo6
I see this as the largest potential growth area we already have monthly events and a good base for a fun touring car season with possibly 2 more gt6 leagues to fill demand I do believe muzza and bk should take a dual mod role together as they are both experienced in this area,maybe this can be discussed in fia.

Paypal:
now the paypal link is on the forum page and as site numbers grow and everyone buys into what we are creating and the word is put out there what the funds are for.ie site expansion and league prized which is what the funds are for people will donate and with more members we can build quite a healthy fund each season which can be used for the above mentioned each season.

Members:
a good souce of growth in terms of site members has been word of mouth or in other words friends inviting friends,a few of the new members we have found has turned into multiple sign ups this is great to see.

usergroups:
I would like a friends usergrup to be created so we can place guys who are not currently racing in any leagues but wish to remain part of the site in this usergroup and we can click on this usergroup in future for easy reference.

on behalf of management I would like to thank everyone,its everyone of you which is key to continueing the sites success,our next target guys is 100 members on the site,i believe we can do this and quite soon.

your all winners
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

site progression (past present & future) Empty Re: site progression (past present & future)

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

Last edited by ANTONIOS1978 on Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

site progression (past present & future) Empty Re: site progression (past present & future)

Post by paulric82 Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:14 pm

Sounds like u all doing a great job. Thanks for finding me and inviting me to be part of it all.

paulric82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down