RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

im offically leaving

4 posters

Go down

im offically leaving Empty im offically leaving

Post by brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod) Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:49 am

ive been thinking alot about this recently that i dont have the desire to carry on in any part of f1 or any other games in general ive had a very lovely 3 years involvement with this site and ive enjoyed the time ive had on track and battling with friends ive loved the time i have spent here i just hope you find it in your hearts not to hate me for my decision not to carry on im really sorry and thank you for the opportunity to race with such a nice group maybe some time in the future i may return but at this time there is just nothing there anyway hope that you all do well and see you around

brian
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)
brianjohnson43 (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

im offically leaving Empty Re: im offically leaving

Post by Liammmmmmm xD Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:07 am

I hope you will reconsider mate. We have had our battles and strangely my favourite moment was when we went into the gravel lol.... hysterical (you dragged me in there Wink ) if you do change your mind then great!! If not it has been a pleasure, you were one of the 1st I met here and im happy I can call you a friend Smile

Cya Brian AKA 2nd greatest man thats ever lived Wink

Liammmmmmm xD

Back to top Go down

Post by daflukey Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:43 am

Im sad 2 hear this bri hope you can regain your passion again soon and return untill then gd luck with whatever you do and hopefully see you again very soon m8.

daflukey

Back to top Go down

Post by rob-lee77 Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:21 pm

im absoloutlely gutted mate,i know you have retired before but this sounds so final,we must have a chat buddy,its gonna be awful not racing with you as we have been at this together since you unfairly blocked me round Canada when we first raced each other lol.
not gonna be the same anymore Crying or Very sad

personally your one of the reasons I get involved in all this league stuff,because you try week in week out and when you do get a good result it feels like ive won its such a rewarding feeling for myself,plz plz plz reconsider as I do know as the season progresses your gonna get more and more into your mod roles and I know you like fia meetings,drivers and mods like you set an example to us all.
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum