RaceStation

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RaceStation
RaceStation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FiA Agenda,09/12/13

4 posters

Go down

FiA Agenda,09/12/13 Empty FiA Agenda,09/12/13

Post by rob-lee77 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:27 pm

1.Appeals

2.F1 league allocations

3.decide if we remove panos from f1 league

4.Further to f1 league car allocations,disscuss the steps we take to possibly make it easier to achieve a fairer grid,my idea is although it may seem harsh is to show less priority to drivers with poor connections who are likely to disconnect.
for example:do not get me wrong on this,its not me being against a driver its just a clear example,Mva hes got the McLaren but whats the point of the headache of getting him in the right car as he will probably barely get the chance to make the most out of it due to disconnections.in my view antonnios should be in mcalren with vern&  beardy in ferarri with dave.i know this sounds harsh also but mask has to become of secondary importance as he doesn't have the speed to realistically achieve in f1 league plus his promotion wasn't earned.something else to consider is moving mick up a car he is so much slower than tom deli,this could create a slot for dave to lotus with tom,antonnios beardy ferarri.odie vern mclarens,or odie bob mclarens or odie and moody,i do believe vern needs a McLaren to have an even chance of wins,anyway theses are some of my ideas,hope these help.

4.moody has requested a potential move to f1 league.

5.suggested line up
Mercedes-bk&weasel
redbull-mick&sakis*
Lotus-tom&dave
Ferrari-beardy&antonnios
McLaren-vern&odie
sauber-mva james bob mask???????????????
force india-ud-war&???????????????????
wiliams??????????????????????
rob-lee77
rob-lee77

Back to top Go down

FiA Agenda,09/12/13 Empty Re: FiA Agenda,09/12/13

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:04 am

I have already mentioned to Rob earlier, I will not be at the FiA tonight. I am currently on the train back to Kent.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by BK_1975 Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:29 am

what time is fia?
BK_1975
BK_1975

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdave235 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:31 am

Appeals
First lap incident involving BK and 2 Force India’s at turn 4/5.
It is clear BK’s car is hit in the braking zone. James’s force India was side by side with him into the corner, but James brakes before BK, so could not have caused the collision; therefore it is deemed that Bob was at fault in this incident.
For the incident, Bob is to receive a warning for causing a collision.

Sakis, 5pts penalty. Rob was correct to issue this penalty as it had been discussed in the FIA as a rule on the 30/10/13, however this rule was not added to the list of rules available to drivers so the FIA feel it would be unfair to impose the penalty.
The rule will be reviewed next week as it may be counter productive alongside the no attendance rule.

Car Allocation for F1, This is being pushed back to next week as we cannot yet see a way to accommodate all drivers properly so more time is needed to think about this.
bigdave235
bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down